Portrait Info & Pricing
Family, Newborn, Pregnancy, Modelling Portfolios + Group Portrait Pricing
My price includes all the creative processing of your photos, which will then be supplied on disk in both high resolution for printing and a small size for Facebook and email etc.…
Family + Group Portraits
I love portrait shoots and I am passionate about capturing wonderful, natural images of you and your family that you will treasure for generations to come. I know not everyone is happy to be in front of a lens so I endeavour to make our session fun and non-threatening for even the most camera shy and we will take no more than an hour, especially if little people are involved.
The ‘ripe’ pregnant body is a beautiful form and well worth the effort to have a creative photo session to remember the amazing changes your body has gone through. The best time is from 30 weeks onwards but don’t leave it too late…
Up to 10 days old is the perfect time for a newborn shoot while they are still sleepy and pliable and haven’t yet got their hormone rash. The best-laid plans can come to ruin with a new baby so loads of patience is required. The best photos happen when they are the most settled and happy so allow a good couple of hours for our shoot so you both will be relaxed and calm.
Your child’s first birthday is a wonderful opportunity to take some really cute photos of them exploring and eating their first birthday cake. These shoots are held at my studio where I am set up to contain the ensuing, but fun, mess. Make sure you bring a spare set of clothes for this one.
Here are a few things to know about your portrait session to help you to be prepared on the day:
• To get the best out of our time together, make sure you schedule your session with plenty of time either side so you and your family will be more relaxed and at your best.
• The clothes you wear for our shoot is really important. It needs to reflect your personalities etc. plus you need to feel comfortable. Try and co-ordinate with the others in your family/group so your colours or patterns don’t clash and avoid logos if possible. You might also like to consider where your chosen photo will hang in your house and dress to suit your colour theme. Feel free to bring a change of clothes to try a few different options too if you would like.
• I am happy to shoot at the location of your choice in Sydney, whether that be your home, favourite park or the beach – wherever suits you. If you don’t have somewhere in mind I can make a suggestion for you. Please note: anywhere further afield will incur travel expenses on top of the package price.
• Your images can be supplied in either Black and White or Colour or a combination of both. When booking your session we can discuss your preferred style.
• A non-refundable deposit of $150 is payable to secure your booking with the balance due on the day of your shoot.
• At the end of our session together we will organise a time, approximately a week later, for you to come to my studio to view and collect your photos. If you wish to order prints the turn around time is approximately a week from the order date and you will receive a call when they are ready to collect. A postage and handling fee of $25 will be required if you would like them to be sent to you.
If you would like to know more about my affordable photography packages or would like to make a booking, send me an email or give me a call, I’d love to hear from you.
Still not sure? Why not have a look at what others have had to say about their photography session by clicking on ‘customer feedback’ under the Info tab above.
Ph: 0418 217 322